Sugar ICUMSA 45#
Sugar ICUMSA 45#
We “Jmc Group Of Companies ” hereby state and represent with full corporate authority and responsibility and under penalty of perjury – which we are ready, willing and able to consummate the selling of the following commodity as per specifications, quantity and price – in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein.
We work directly with the producers of commodities. Our product comes directly from various sugar refineries in Brazil.
We are not a broker chain and we prefer not to deal with chains of brokers. If you are not the end buyer, please allow us direct negotiations with the end buyer; afterwards we can more easily close the transaction.
The financial payment instrument shall be: Fully funded, revolving, unconditional, irrevocable, unencumbered, assignable, divisible and transferable with pre notification issued and confirmed by a top 25 world prime bank; 100% payable at sight against shipping documents.
1. Seller issues SCO; Buyer issues ICPO, company profile to the seller.
2. Buyer and Seller agree on payment term and verbiage of the bank instrument.
3. Seller issues SPA for the sale of the product, buyer reviews and signs it, then sends it back to the seller for sealing. Seller sends the sealed, notarized SPA to buyer, and both parties lodge the sealed SPA to their respective banks.
4. Buyer’s bank issues the bank instruments (SBLC + RDLC) to seller’s bank.
5. Seller’s swift to buyer’s bank the following partial POP as below:
a. Warehouse certificate that product is ready inventory
b. Certificate of quality specifications.
c. Certificate of packaging.
6. Upon verification of the partial POP, buyer’s bank instruments (SBLC + RDLC) become operative as per this SPA accordingly.
7. Seller’s bank swifts 2% performance bond (for the first shipment only) to the buyer’s bank.
8. Shipments commence & the shipping documents will be presented to the bank for payment (BOL, SGS, Certificate of Origin, Vessel charter).
9. Product title is transferred to buyer and transaction is completed on monthly basis.
10. Loading at Port of Santos first shipment within 30/45 days after receipt of payment instrument to the seller’s bank.
11. Packaging: 50 Kg. polypropylene bags with interior polyethylene liner.
White refined cane sugar IUCMSA 45 from current crop available, fit for human consumption from Brazil. ( We got other grades of sugar ) .
Polarity: at 20 Deg. Centigrade: 99.80 Min.
Ash Content: 0.04% Max
Moisture: 0.04% Max.
Solubility: 100% dry and free flowing.
ICUMSA: Max. 45 ICUMSA, Attention Index Units.
Color: Sparkling crystal white.
Crop: Current available.
Magnetic Particles: mg/K4 SO mg/20.
S02: 20 P.P.M.
Radiation: Normal Certified.
Smell: Free of any smell.
Reducing Sugar: 0.05% max.
Substance: Solid, crystal max.
Max AS: 1 P.P.M.
Max OS: 2 P.P.M.
Max CU: 3 P.P.M.
HPN Staph Aureus: Nil.
Mold and yeast UFC/10g: 10 Maximum cubed.
Phytosanitary certificate of no radiation, no virus, no insect parts, no poisonous matter and non-genetic and is suitable for human consumption.